Followers

Sunday 7 January 2018

Somebunny to Love

Good Morning Everyone,

Is anyone else shocked at how fast the first week of January has gone ?! I'm hoping it slows down and the rest of the year doesn't fly by so quick Lol :)

I did manage some time in my craft room finally yesterday and I have made a card using one of my favourite stamps which was a magazine gift several years ago just after I first started card making.



Isn't he so cute ? I also made a card using his sister which I will show you in my next post.
I coloured him with Promarkers, the papers are from a lovely pack in my stash which unfortunately I have lost the cover sheet from so I have no idea of the brand but I have a feeling it is Trimcraft....if anyone recognises them maybe they could let me know.
The little sentiment stamp is another magazine freebie and I have used a Die'sire die to cut a flower to match the one he is holding. Pearls from stash to finish.

Challenges

As You Like It - ATG
Cute Card Thursday - ATG
CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper - ATG
Crafty Creations Challenge 357 - ATG
I Love Promarkers #349 - ATG


That's all for now, I'm off to make a coffee and do some catching up of your lovely blogs,

Hugs, Kaz xxx

18 comments:

Chris said...

A very sweet card Kaz, love the cute bunny...I have that stamp too! Can't help with the papers but they are lovely!
Happy New Year...and yes, the first week has disappeared rather too quickly!
Chris
x

Sarah said...

I know what you mean about time flying...Christmas was only two weeks ago yet it seems like a dim and distant memory ☹ on the plus side at least the days are getting longer!! I love this card, I have that cute stamp somewhere, the papers are so pretty xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So cute! A gorgeous card.
Lorraine

Christine Harrop said...

Such a sweet image on your lovely card which is great for any occasion. Christine x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh too cute Kaz, what a lovely card with super colouring and design,Kate x

Mrs A. said...

My motto for 2018 is to craft on a shoestring and use as much stash as possible. I love your bunny stamp and how you have matched the flower up. hugs Mrs A.

Cara said...

He's definitely cute! Great card, love those papers you've teamed up with him x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
yes he is so cute and you have coloured him perfectly too.
Love the papers and your design is brilliant.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Furrbster said...

This is really lovely - gorgeous papers, but I am afraid I am unable to help with the designer either.

Thanks for sharing this lovely creation with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Janice said...

A lovely card Kaz. Pretty papers and a gorgeous stamp.
Janice x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and project. Thanks for your comments while I was absent.. Have a good start to the New Year.xx[aNNie]

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card, that image is sooo cute and I love all of the pearls!
Hugs, Tammy

Jules said...

Hi Kaz

Loving your gorgeous card. I remember working with that image .. .. it was a free gift from Quick Cards and I loved colouring him (and his Sister LOL!!).

I still use them as they are suitable for so many occasions.

Because I am a "sad sack" I also recognise your beautiful papers .. .. they are part of a Dovecraft Paper Pack called Floral Muse.

Pleased I am not the only person who is worried about how quickly time is flying!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2018.

Love Jules xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A DELIGHTFUL card, beautifully coloured, love the papers and the image. Yep! time is going fast! it'll be Christmas before we know it! LOL
Faith
x

cotnob said...

A lovely card Kaz, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marina said...

I just looked at both of these pretty cards - lovely use of patterned papers and embellishments. I have this set too!

Jacki Daniels said...

lovely card I also love magazine freebies lol

Cards by Beckie said...

Such a cute card with such a sweet bunny. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x