Followers

Saturday 2 December 2017

Pretty Baubles

Hi Everyone,

When I saw the challenge at Merry Monday with the colour combo I knew I wanted to make a card as Turquoise is one of my favourite colours (it is even the colour of my craft room walls)

I used some magazine freebie bauble stamps for my card



I stamped the baubles and sentiment from the same set with Versamark embossing ink and then heat embossed with Wow embossing powder in Chartreuse, Turquoise Sparkle and Metallic Silver. Matted onto my favourite silver glitter card and added a few clear gems to finish. The turquoise powder is really glittery IRL unfortunately that doesn't show up brilliantly in the pic. I took loads of photos to get this one the camera just wasn't liking the sparkle !

Be back later,

Hugs Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Kaz, xxx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Shiny and glittery! Love it Kaz! SO pretty! Have a lovely weekend my friend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Cara said...

This is so delicate and elegant x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kaz, beautiful baubles and great colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

JoAnn said...

A lovely card with pretty ornaments. Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Janice said...

A pretty bauble card, gorgeous colours you have chosen.
Janice x