Followers

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Sparkle and Shine

Hi Everyone,

I have another simple Christmas card to share today using a Woodware set, I think it's called Bubble Tree ?
I have had this stamp for about 3 years and never used it


I heat embossed the tree and sentiment in silver and coloured the bubbles/baubles with Promarkers, they then had a liberal coat of Wink of Stella but unfortunately that doesn't show up in the photo :(
A few clear gems just balanced the top right corner.

That's all for now,
Hugs Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Barb said...

I love this stamp Kaz and you,ve made a very pretty card with it. Barbxx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Kaz, I love the colours you have chosen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Megan J said...

Hi Kaz, Love the stamp, pretty colours and all the white space, I can't seem to leave white space alone, it must have something! Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Janice said...

A pretty card Kaz, love the colour combination. I also have a similar stamp which I’ve owned for ages and never used!
Janice x

Cara said...

Hologram the pastel times you've used on this stylish card x

BożenA said...

Your tree looks great. I love its non-traditional colors.
Thank you for joining our game at HLS CAS.
BożenA DT HLS