Followers

Thursday 16 November 2017

James and Snowman

Hi Everyone,
Where on earth has this week disappeared to ?!! I can't believe it is Friday tomorrow already and Christmas is definitely hurtling towards us at a slightly scary rate lol

With that in mind it's probably not a surprise that I have another Christmas card to share today, this is made using another LOTV Simply Print sheet 'James and Snowman'


This is another 8x8 card which I matted with smooth Kraft card, the papers are The Works and the Snowflake die is Clearly Besotted. Sentiment is DSB. Ribbon and pearls from stash.

I plan to use the smaller images to make a smaller set of cards and tags as I did with the previous image but time has been short this week.

That's all for now,
Hugs Kaz xx

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Kaz, one cute card, I love these images and your snowflakes and papers are adorable. We call our eldest daughter 'Caz', short for Carol...funny hey...
Friday here so having a nice day in the garden later.xx[aNNie]🎄

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely wonderful Karen the image is so cute I also love the papers and card design a superb festive make
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

Lovely design and the image is gorgeous! These LOTV prints are a great idea!
hugs
Chris
x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the gorgeous image and beautiful papers
Carol x

Barb said...

I love the papers and the image is really cute. A lovely card Kaz. Barbxx

Cara said...

This is just adorable. Love the patterned papers you added x

Janice said...

A fab card Kaz, I do love James too!
Janice x

Katrina Bufton said...

This is gorgeous Kaz, I love the layout - it looks like a luxuriously wrapped gift.
Katrina x