Followers

Friday 20 October 2017

More Batch Cards

Hi Everyone,

I have the next 2 batch designs to share today,


This one is another Woodware stamp which I stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with superfine gold powder. I drew the string in with a gellyroll sparkle pen. The panel is matted onto the same pearlised gold card as the reindeer one yesterday.
The sentiment is Clearly Besotted 'Many Mini Messages'


This one I'm really not sure about....
I used a freebie bauble die from several years ago which I cut from glitter card and then backed with red and gold card and fussy cut round. Again I drew the strings in with a sparkle pen, they do show up more in 'the flesh'. I mounted the baubles onto cream card and matted that onto silver mirri.
The sentiment is from the Woodware 'Winter Trees' set from yesterday and I heat embossed with superfine silver powder. I only made 2 of these ones because i really can't decide if I like it or not ;)

That's all for now
Hugs Kaz xxx


8 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Glitzy and glamorous Kaz! And I'm sure about the second . . . it's beautiful! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Sarah said...

Thank you for more ideas!! Nothing wrong with those baubles...glitzy and gorgeous...perfect for Christmas!! xx

cotnob said...

Two more super Christmas cards Caz, pretty baubles - I especially like the first one, very elegant.
Have a lovey weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

Loving that bauble card so it's three out of three so Far! Hugs Mrs A.

Kelly Lunceford said...

What beautiful ornaments! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone's beautiful cards and yours are no exception! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week!

Susan Joyce said...

Love the die cut ornaments, so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

Lady Joyful said...

Really fabulous ornament cards. They are both stunning. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, GDT

Cara said...

I think both of them are fabulous, although I do have a slight preference for the first x