Followers

Tuesday 10 October 2017

More Alf !

Hi Everyone,

I have been up since the crack of dawn today, I have my MRI at teatime tonight so I couldn't sleep for worrying about it :( To say I'm petrified is an understatement Lol I get really claustrophobic so I'm not sure how I am going to get on but it's got to be done so time to don my big girl's knickers and stop being a wuss....

Anyway as I have been up for hours I have got a few more cards done so I thought I would share 2 cards this morning...both featuring my favourite character Alf from DigiStamp Boutique.
The first one is a little bit out of season as it is BBQ Alf  !


I made quite a CAS card as I wanted the image to be the focal point, I coloured him with Promarkers and matted the panel onto red card. The sentiment is computer generated.


This card is using 'Cheers Alf' again coloured with Promarkers, I inked around the edges of the image and sentiment with Stormy Sky Distress Ink. The papers are The Lovely Studio (formerly Pink Petticoat) I faffed with this card for ages trying to decide what if any embellishment to add, I ended up adding 3 red gems from my stash.

That's all for now
Hugs Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Chris said...

Two fabulous cards featuring a great little character! These are lovely Karen.
Good luck with the MRI, hope it's over quickly!
hugs
Chris
x

Sarah said...

Alfa has to be one of my favourite "go to" characters for chaps and you have made a fab job of these two. I hope your MRI went well xx

cotnob said...

Two more super Alf cards Kaz, you have coloured him beautifully.
I hope everything went well with your MRI and that you receive some positive news.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Inkyfingers said...

What a great pair of cards Karen and you have coloured the images beautifully. Isn't it great that we have a hobby that can distract us from the problems in our lives?
I really hope the MRI went well and that you get the results quickly.
Hugs
Carol x

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Two more very pleasant cards !

Cara said...

Love these fab cheerful cards. Hope the MRI experience was okay and that the results are what you want to hear x

downrightcrafty said...

Two great masculine cards love them both, great work
hugs Kate xx
ps on my blog is a link to how I make my bows x

Wendy said...

These are fabulous Kaz, love Alf... Hope your MRI went OK.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Barb said...

Loving your Alf cards. He's a great character. So glad to hear the MRI scan went so well Karen. Barbxx