Followers

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Jolly Snowman

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for all the well wishes regarding my MRI, I'm happy to say I survived it without any trauma ;) It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be as it was feet first so I only went in up to my chin so my claustrophobia could cope with that but Boy was it noisy !  Happy for it to be out the way, now I just have to wait 2 weeks for the results.

I thought I would give you a rest from Alf for a day or so just in case you don't love him as much as I do heehee and share a Christmas card today. This is using 'Jolly Snowman' from DSB


Again quite a CAS card, I matted onto Forest Green card and just added a wooden snowflake button that I bought on Ebay. The image was coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is also DSB.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:

Happy Little Stampers October Christmas Challenge - ATG
DigiStamp Boutique Oct Customer Competition - ATG
The Holly & the Ivy Christmas Challenge #16 - ATG

Thats all for now,
Hugs, Kaz xxx



7 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely CAS design, love your jolly snowman! Missing Alf a bit though! :)
Glad the MRI is over and not as bad as you expected, must be a huge relief...you can sleep well tonight!
Good luck with the results.
Chris
x

Babs said...

Oh what a happy snowman and a beautful CAS card
Hugs Babs x

Ina G said...

Love your cas Christmas card Karen. Gorgeous in traditional colours. That snowman is sooooo cute! Thanks for sharing with us at happy Little Stampers for our October Christmas Challenge.

Barb said...

Snowmen and robins are my favourites on Christmas cards Karen. This is a lovely CAS card.

Thank you for your recent comments. I really enjoy using that pretty stamp. Thank you my friend. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous CAS Christmas card Kaz, such a fun snowman.
I'm glad your MRI went well, I hope the results are positive.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

He's adorable. Glad you survived your MRI, hope the results are what you want to hear x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Absolutely wonderful and adorable CAS Christmas Card! Thanks for linking up and playing with us at Happy Little Stampers October Christmas Challenge.