Followers

Friday 29 September 2017

Simply Teddy Set

Hi,
Hope everyone is well, I have been busy catching up on your lovely blogs finally today...I had missed so many gorgeous creations !

I have a set of 4 cards to show you today that I made using the Simply Teddies A4 set from DigiStamp Boutique, I thought I would show them altogether so you can see what you get in the set as it is such good value for £1.25. You get 4 images with matching sentiments in both pre-coloured and outline. I have used the pre-coloured images which are great for quick cards or if you are not in the mood for colouring.





I apologise for the quality of the photos, the light was rubbish and I had a bit of a nightmare !

They are all 5x5 cards and i have used a mix of Dovecraft papers and a pad I got a while ago from The Works.

Thats all for now, I will be back later with some Odd Dog cards to share with you,

Hugs Kaz xxx

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Karen what a beautiful, cute and colourful collection of cards each one is totally delightful
hugs
lorraine x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

They are all simply adorable Karen! They would be perfect for anyone, but especially kiddies with those cute images! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what brilliant cards and super designs.
They are all so very lovely and brilliatly created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Chris said...

Totally cute set of cards Karen, those little bears are adorable!
Chris
x

cotnob said...

Super cards Karen, cute little teddies and lovely designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

A fabulous set of adorable cards x