Followers

Saturday 5 August 2017

Harry Fishing

Hi Everyone,

I have a lovely free weekend for crafting ahead of me so hoping to get quite a bit done, probably mainly Christmas themed as I am way behind on that front :)

The card I'm sharing this time though is a male birthday card using 'Harry Fishing' from DigiStamp Boutique.


I coloured him with Promarkers and matted him onto some black card, the backing papers are a digi download from Cuddly Buddly which I matted onto kraft, the scrim was from Ribbon Girl I think and the sentiment is Clearly Besotted.

I am entering this into the DigiStamp Boutique monthly challenge here

Bye for now,
Hugs, Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Just perfect for a fisherman. The freebie paper with the fishes on is a great finishing touch. Hugs Mrs A.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is fab and I love your layout

Cara said...

He looks happier than most of the fishermen I've seen, but probably he's the only one that actually caught anything! Fab card and I love the papers you teamed up with him x

cotnob said...

A super card Kaz, a fun image and perfect masculine design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
another really super card, and that image is also brilliant.
Great designing and super colouring in.
I won some Digi Stamp Boutique items in a challenge that I haven't collected yet so I will be off shortly to take a look at them after seeing your lovely cards you have created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a cute fisherman Kaz, and coloured beautifully! Have a lovely Sunday and a great week! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic