Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Birthday Lola

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying the lovely sunshine, I must admit I have been suffering a little its a bit too hot for me...the upside to that is that means I have been taking refuge in my craft room which is probably the coolest room in my house so I have a few cards ready to blog !

The card I'm sharing today is using a Pink Petticoat (now back and renamed The Lovely Studio) image,



 I have coloured her with my Promarkers and Illustrator pens and used some lovely Trimcraft papers that were a magazine freebie recently. The little snippet of pink flowery paper was from a 12 x 12 pad I got from The Works years ago when I first started cardmaking.

I am entering this card into Challenge #121 at In the Pink today, I have been wanting to start entering some challenges for a long time now but being a complete tech numpty Lol I couldn't figure out how to do it but thanks to the lovely Christine who talked me through it I have finally managed it.
Thank you so much Christine !

Be back soon, thank you for looking today,

Hugs, Kaz xx

2 comments:

Cara said...

This is such a sweet card, love the pearls and ribbon, they finish it off perfectly x

Barb said...

This is lovely Karen. I love your layers and the bow is beautiful. Barbxx