Followers

Saturday 16 December 2017

Penguin Love - My Time to Craft Challenge #361

Good Morning Everyone,

We have a new challenge starting today at My Time to Craft and the theme is Christmas so we are hoping for lots of entries ! :)

This is my DT card using one of the LOTV Simply Print images


I matted my background papers (not sure of make as I found them in my snippets box) onto black card and wrapped that with silver grey organza ribbon. The image and sentiment were matted onto christmas red card. The sentiment is from DigiStamp Boutique.
I added some Clearly Besotted snowflakes and pearls to finish.

Pop over to the Challenge blog and check out all the lovely creations from my talented teamies and we look forward to seeing your entries :)

Hugs Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Lynne said...

I love this image, it's so sweet and you've made it into a gorgeous card Karen x

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, love penguins and these two are super cute. Gorgeous card.

Happy Christmas and all the best in 2018, Liz x

Lynne said...

I love this image, it's so sweet and you've made it into a gorgeous card Karen x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Kaz and that image is so cute, xxx

Mrs A. said...

That is soo sweet and I love those papers you have used. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet image Kaz, love it and your colours and papers are gorgeous, beautiful card, Kate x

Sarah said...

How cute!! Such a lovely card and I love the splash of red xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, super cute!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh I do love penguins and this image is really adorable
Wonderful card Karen
Xx

Cara said...

Just adorable and I love your snowflake embelishments x

Janice said...

A lovely design on this card Kaz, the penguins are so cute!
Janice x

Barb said...

A really cute image. It's a really pretty card. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kaz, such an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x