Followers

Friday 10 November 2017

Snowglobes

Hi Everyone,

I have another lot of 'batch' cards to share with you today, first a set of Snowglobe ones that I made using a fairly recent freebie set from a magazine.
I'm sorry about the photos I'm having a lot of trouble with the settings lately plus I couldn't seem to get a photo without shadow (I really need a photo tent Santa if you're reading this ;) )


On this one I stamped the outline globe stamp in Versafine Onyx, then stamped the separate scene stamp then embossed the whole thing with clear powder. I then just added a touch of colour and Stickles to the snow. I realised after I stamped and embossed the image that I now had black snowflakes oops so I went over those with Stickles too.


Same image but embossed in Metallic Silver Superfine powder and matted onto navy card.


This one is again stamped in Silver and matted onto some gorgeous sparkly silver card from Papermill Direct. I'm totally in love with this card, it doesn't shed at all but unfortunately it only comes in packs of 5  sheets so I have been stroking rather than using hehe


On this one the globe is embossed with SuperFine Gold powder and the scene stamped in Versafine Onyx again, matted onto soft sheen gold card. The gems were added because I managed to get a black ink splodge :(

The sentiments on these cards are Clearly Besotted.

That's all for now,

Hugs Kaz xx





12 comments:

Chris said...

These are lovely Kaz, fabulous clean designs, beautiful stamping and embossing.
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

Sarah said...

These are great, so stylish and I love the glitter xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

WOW! You certainly have been busy Karen! LOVE those snow globes! Have a lovely weekend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Barb said...

What a lovely set of Christmas globe cards Karen. It's a great way of making a selection of cards.

I have 25 more Christmas cards to make and had a session this afternoon trying to use up freebie kits. The first two were a great success and it was all downhill from there! I hope you enjoy your weekend. Barbxx

cotnob said...

You have been busy Kaz, a lovely set of cards - great designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

A beautiful set of card, Kaz. The snowglobe stamp is really lovely, perfect to frame your little scenes. xx

Lynne said...

A wonderful set of cards. I think the one with the tree in is my favourite x

Cara said...

A great set of cards - your photography is better than mine!

Michelle said...

What gorgeous Christmas cards Kaz. Really elegant and stylish - love them - Michelle x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card what a fab display....I am now following you.xxxx[aNNie]🎄

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS Christmas cards -this time of year is terrible for taking pics I can take one at one end of the room and one at the other in front of the windows and get completely different colours!!!
Carol x

Janice said...

Fabulous set of snow globe cards Kaz, all looking very individual.
Janice x