Followers

Thursday 9 November 2017

Purple Butterfly

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all ok, we are nearly at another weekend :) I have spent a lovely day chilling in my craft room today and managed to get quite a few Christmas cards done...still need plenty more though.
I also managed to make a card for the new challenge over at The Butterfly Challenge which is C for Chevrons and/or Purple (plus the butterfly of course) and this is what I came up with


I found the lilac chevron paper in my snippets box, I think it is from The lovely Studio (formerly Pink Petticoat) The butterfly paper was a magazine freebie and I have matted onto some purple Papermill Direct card. The butterfly was punched with a large Hobbycraft punch and the sentiment stamp was another magazine freebie a couple of years ago. Pearls and ribbon from stash.

I am entering this card into The Butterfly Challenge

That's all for now,
Hugs Kaz xx


11 comments:

Barb said...

This is a beautiful card Karen. What a lovely purple bow. Barbxx

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful, purples are my favourite colour. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Janice said...

My favourite colour Kaz, your card is gorgeous!
Janice x

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Karen, lovely design.
Visiting your blog today with my GD hat on, good luck in the Butterfly Challenge. xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE that gorgeous colour Kaz! Such a pretty design and a fabulous bow! Have a lovely weekend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Mrs A. said...

Hello Karen,
what a gorgeous combination of papers you have used here. The butterfly one may well be by Hunkydory as it looks very familiar. Thankyou for being the first into the challenge this time round. Hugs Mrs A.

Cara said...

That paper was a great find! Love your delicate card x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Kaz, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Butterflies are my passion, a gorgeous card, xxxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue x

Aquarius said...

Love the way you've combined the papers and die cuts for this pretty card - great bow of ribbon too.