Followers

Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Gardener

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well and I would just like to welcome my latest followers, I really appreciate your visits :)

I'm back to share the card I made for my hubby's birthday next week using the cute Gardener image from LOTV, I love colouring these images especially doing their clothes



I used some lovely plaid paper I found in my snippets box which I matted onto ruby red card, the image was coloured with Promarkers and the little sentiment stamp is from a set I picked up in a 1 euro shop (bit like our Poundland) when visiting relatives in Spain. It stamped really well and there are loads of different sentiments in the set so it was a good find.

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:

Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge Oct - Use patterned paper
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Polkadoodle Crafting Challenge wk 42 - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - People or Animals

Bye for Now,
Hugs Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Janice said...

A super card for your husband Kaz, love how you have co-ordinated the colours in the paper, matting and image.
Janice x

Sarah said...

Really cute xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card for your husband Caz, those sentiment stamps were a good bargain. I hope your husband has a super Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Kaz, love the cute image. I'm sure your hubby will be thrilled with it. xx

Lin said...

What a darling image, Kaz, and you've brought it to life beautifully! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a sweet little gardener Kaz! Coloured to perfection as always! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Jenny L said...

Hi Karen,
what a very wonderful card for your hubbies Birthday.
You can't beat the LOTV images as they are so wonderful.
Super design too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Chris said...

Cute image, beautiful colouring, lovely design and papers. I'm sure your husband will be delighted with this fabulous card.
Chris
x

Wendy said...

Fabulous card for your husband, love that cute image.
Wendy xx

Cara said...

Gorgeous card and perfectly coloured x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this delightful gardner image - so fun. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Angie said...

Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
Angie DT Polkadoodles

Larissa said...

Very sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it!

Hugs,
Larissa

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is so very cute Thanks for joining us in our week 42 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Michelle DT