Followers

Thursday 12 October 2017

Tennis Ralph

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well, I am getting to spend lots of time crafting lately so it's all good :)

While Alf is off on his little break hehe his cousin Ralph has come to visit ;)

The card I'm sharing today uses 'Tennis Ralph' from Digistamp Boutique


I found a little piece of cloud paper in my snippets box which I thought would be ideal to go with this image, I have coloured him with Promarkers. The scrim mesh is from my stash and the sentiment comes with the fab image.

That's all for now, I will be back later with a couple of  Xmas cards

Hugs, Kaz xxx

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kaz, such a brilliant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Super cute image...love the tongue-out-concentration!
You've created the perfect background ...brilliant net!
Chris
x

Janice said...

A brilliant male card Kaz! A perfect embellishment using the net!
Janice x

Barb said...

I love this card Kaz. It's great fun and the mesh looks great. Barbxx

Cara said...

Love how you added the net to this fab card x