Followers

Friday 13 October 2017

Sketchy Snowman

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with a couple of Christmas cards both made using 'Sketchy Snowman' from Digistamp Boutique.


On this one I left it CAS by printing it to fit the whole front of the card, the sentiment comes with the image. I love the font. He is coloured with Promarkers and I have added Stickles to their hats and the snow.


For this version I used papers from a Dovecraft paper stack 'Merry and Bright' which I bought at least 2 yrs ago for my Christmas cards and then never even opened it. I coloured the image to match and matted onto bright blue and pink card from Papermill. Added stickles as on the previous card and some Clearly Besotted snowflakes with some pink gems from my stash.
I'm pleased with both versions of this card, I can't decide which I prefer but I think probably the CAS one.

Thats all for now,

Hugs, Kaz xxx

7 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

two beautiful cards with the same image, love the elegance of the first one and the colours and texture added with the dies on the second
Hugs Kate x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a super sweet image Karen, and, as usual, coloured to perfection! Have a wonderful day and upcoming weekend my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Liz said...

Gorgeous cards, Kaz. The snowman and little bird are adorable! The little touches of glitter are perfect. xx

Barb said...

Two beautiful cards Kaz and I love the image. Both cards look very different. Barbxx

cotnob said...

Super Christmas cards Kaz, such a fun snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

These are so sweet x

Sarah said...

What a brilliant pair of cards, so very different!! xx