Followers

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Blossom

Hi Everyone,

Well I finally got here Lol....last week was one of those weeks where I was chasing my tail the whole time, trying to get orders finished, looking after my grand-daughter who also stayed with us for 3 nights too as her mum went away with friends. I have definitely lived up to my blog name recently and been visiting/commenting on your lovely blogs at 3am !

Anyway now I am finally here I will get on and show you my card



I used a lovely Wee Stamps digi 'Blossom', I coloured her with my promarkers and mounted her onto one of my last little pieces of this gorgeous sage green card which I bought years ago now from ebay and I have never found this colour since :(  I also used some of my new Anna Marie paper. The striped ribbon was rescued from a flower basket I received and I just added twine, flowers, charm and pearls from my stash. Sentiment was a Nitwits magazine freebie ages ago and I stamped it in Memento 'Pistachio' to match the green card and papers, I did stamp it in black at first but it was too harsh I thought.

Thats all for now, I will be back later today with a Christmas card !

Hugs, Kaz xxx

Thanks to a heads up from Mrs A I'm entering this card into her Butterfly Challenge

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Kaz

A really beautiful card .. .. love your colouring very much .. .. and that cute little butterfly charm is gorgeous!!!

Pleased to hear you are keeping yourself busy.

Love Jules xx

Mrs A. said...

Hi Karen I know the feeling about chasing ones tail. I'm ironing with one hand and commenting with the other! Your card is so pretty and would fit my current butterfly challenge of jagged edge (your circle) butterfly (your charm) and the sage green (a shading of a kiwi fruit)!.
Love to see you there. Hugs Mrs A.

Cara said...

This is so pretty love the patterned paper and you've co-ordinated it all perfectly. Hiope you manage to get some rest and catch up with yourself X

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Karen, such a pretty image and lovely soft colours - a fabulous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Karen, just off to check out your makes! I have started 'following' your blog :-)
Janice x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Karen I had to smile when I read your lovely comment on my blog, EB images and stamps have always been a big favourite of mine right from the beginning of my craft journey, as they say, resistance is futile, lol. Karen I absolutely love this little cutie the colours are so soft and delicate the papers are the perfect background, super, super creation
hugs
lorraine x