Followers

Thursday 22 December 2016

Santa Claus is Coming to Town !

Hello Everyone,

Well I think I am finally catching up with everything, Presents still to wrap and a couple more cards to make (hubby's and my in-laws) and probably a few more tags but phew other than that I think we are sorted !
I know I'm not alone in saying every year...Next year I am going to be more organised...yeah right hahaha

I have a Christmas card to share with you today, I had this digi image on my pc but it has no name on it, I had thought it was LOTV but I can't find it on their site so I have no idea where it is from...if anyone can help with that I would be grateful.

Anyway onto my card


I have used some Pink Petticoat paper matted onto Ruby Red card from PMD, Joycraft die-cut Trees and a Joanna Sheen snowflake. The image is coloured with Promarkers and my new Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens which I love, I have added some sparkle gel pen to the fur on Santa's jacket and hat but you can't see it in the pic. I had such a problem with shadow when trying to photograph this card and then it ended up a wee bit bright instead :(
The sentiment on this card is from LOTV.

That's all for now, thank you for looking and if you have time to leave a comment it will make my day !

Hugs,
Kaz xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really lovely Christmas card! Gorgeous image and design!
Lucy x