Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Fishing with Jake


Hi,
At Christmas I treated myself to quite a few digi stamps from Di's Digis and this is one of them 'Fishing with Jake'...he is so cute, I made this card for my friends little boy who just turned two. His daddy is a keen fisherman and although Kieran is a little bit young to go along yet I'm sure it wont be long !
I used Promarkers to colour and the papers are LOTV/Nitwits, the Happy Birthday sentiment is from Clearly Besotted as is the flag die.

I hope you like my card today,

Hugs,
Kaz x

3 comments:

Barb said...

What a lovely card Karen. I've not used digi stamps as I'm not much of a techi. The background paper works so well with the cute image. Barbxx

Wendy said...

It's gorgeous Kaz, such a cute image!
Hugs
Wendy x

Kat W said...

Aw, just adorable and the background DP layers make the perfect little scene for him. Such a brilliant boys card :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx